Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Adventure Intership!


this is the adventure of me and my two best friend. kind a tired day, first go to campus, meet my friend;edo, and then we go with bus to kemang to meet my other friend;han. actually we want to go to our intership place, to meet the art direc. which is the place is on studio palem,kemang timur. we want to take intership on 'jalan sesama', thats a 'sesame street of indonesia'.
it's hard to reach that place btw, x( ..get in to bus, stop it..and then got in again, stop it again...and go straight find the way finder,after walk and find many way finder (that's so far!huff)...finally we meet the art direct. and the assistance,after "the long and winding road", finally we can take an intership on there...*yay!


after meet the art direct. go back by 'bajaj' to aksara


Read i-d magz. and found this boys haircut, i think it's cool haircut..maybe be my next haircut!


found this cool thing on the diner beside aksara


my fried duck!hmm

eat..eat..eat.., 2 fried duck, 1 fried chicken, 2 ice tea, 1 tea :P

after eat go to han's home...tired!



after all that...go home! with a sondre songs in ears!











No comments:

Post a Comment