Pages

Sunday 6 September 2009

My LIfe According to COLDPLAY!

just a fun game, for killing time,,,
just pick your most great artist and pick the song that according to your life...

"its fun!Try it!!"

Using only song names from ONE BAND or ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"


Pick your Artist: COLDPLAY

Are you a male/female : Easy To Please

Describe yourself: Life in Technicolor II

How do you feel: A rush of blood to the head

Describe where you currently live: Prospect's March/Poppyfields

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Violet Hill

Your favorite form of transportation: I Ran Away

Your best friend is: One I Love

You and your best friend are: Lovers in Japan (Osaka Sun Mix)

What's the weather like: Rainy Day

Favorite time of day: Day light

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: X & Y

What is life to you: Postcard from Far Away

Your relationship: Twisted logic

Your fear: Trouble

What is the best advice you have to give: God put a smile upon your eyes

How I would like to die: Swallowed in the sea

My soul's present condition: Don't panic

My motto: Life Is For Living

No comments:

Post a Comment